- IAF membership conveys that you affirm and apply the IAF’s Statement of Values and Code of Ethics, the only global professional standard for facilitation practice.
- Permission to use the IAF member’s logo on your website, business cards, email, blog and other promotional materials.
- An opportunity to nominate your clients for the IAF Facilitation Impact Awards, which honours excellence in facilitation and its positive, measurable impact on organisations.
- All members may add their facilitation-related resources to the IAF online Knowledge Centre.
- IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitators are listed in a searchable online directory for clients.
- IAF members can apply to have trainings assessed and publicly listed as an IAF Endorsed™ Training Program.
- Activities that advance your facilitation using the IAF Core Facilitator Competencies, a basic set of skills, knowledge and behaviours that lead to effective facilitation.
- Ability to apply and undergo assessment for the IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator (CPF) designation.
- Special rates and advance registration options for the IAF’s exceptional global conferences, as well as regional and local events.
- Ability to join the local IAF Singapore Chapter and enjoy members only benefits for events or workshops organised by IAF SG Chapter.
- Access to the IAF Members Directory, a worldwide network of facilitators, who work in many different cultures and countries and who can provide advice, contacts and support.
- Participation in your region’s leadership team, news and events.
- Subscription to the IAF's Global Flipchart, a quarterly newsletter for members about the latest trends, activities and developments in the field.
- Access to “Group Facilitation: A Research and Applications Journal, a semi-annual publication of peer-reviewed articles on the art and science of group facilitation.
- Access to IAF SG Chapter Forum and Resources which are available only to IAF members who are residing in Singapore and have chosen "Singapore" as their local Chapter.