Group Process Facilitation - Values & Benefits
Group Process Facilitation is a practice increasingly playing a pivotal role in organisations - businesses, government, non-profits - and communities - across the globe. There is a growing demand for skilled facilitators who can help groups build consensus, maximize participation and move toward action.
To that end, IAF Singapore believes in offering our expertise in Group Process Facilitation to organisations which would otherwise not have access or lack opportunity to work with skilled facilitators.
CSR Objectives & Goals
Our CSR Program aims to achieve the following objectives
- Advance the value and benefit of Group Process Facilitation; through partnership with organisations.
- Equip and enable organisations to yield stronger outcomes in their daily work through collaboration with skilled Group Process Facilitators.
- Enhance and continuously build facilitators’ skills set - both within & outside of organisation - further benefiting wider community at large.
Organisations exploring partnership with IAF Singapore should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Volunteer Welfare Organizations and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Project for engagement has key outcomes with a large social footprint with cascading and amplifying impact.
- Ready to embrace and implement group facilitation techniques in their engagement process.
If you should have a project that meets the criteria, simply drop us a line using our contact form. Our key contact person will be in touch with you shortly for a friendly conversation.
A Successful Collaboration
"REACH had the opportunity to work with the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) on a project and we found their facilitators to be professional and skilled. The success of an engagement session is intrinsically linked to the quality of the facilitators and we were pleased that the IAF facilitators were able to provide invaluable insights and indefatigable support to the engagement process. We enjoyed the positive working relationship with IAF and look forward to working with them on future projects."
- Ng Semay, Senior Manager, REACH, Ministry of Communication & Information.